Hyundai Heavy's success in the field of heavy industries is based on our people: the fundamental resource for competing on the global stage. Hyundai Heavy is always aware that our people are intrinsic to our achievements.
In order to help our people become specialists in their respective fields, HHI offers various educational programs for employees.
- Professional Development Programs
- - Global Executive Officer Course
- - Top Strategic Management Course
- - Business Courses at Top Business Schools
- - Global Manager Course
- - Junior Board Course
Hyundai Technical Education Institute (HTEI)
Hyundai Technical Education Institute’s intensive vocational programs provide specialized training in manufacturing techniques and safety regulations in the workplace. We help our employees face the challenges presented by the global economy. Since 1978, graduates of HTEI's programs have won 71 medals, including 47 gold medals, at World Skills Competitions.
- - Specialist Development Course (Domestic & International)
- - In-company Apprenticeship Program
- - Comprehensive Vocational Training Program (41 courses)
- - Hyundai Technical College
Educational Programs for Family Members and Subcontractors
Hyundai Heavy is committed to providing educational opportunities to our employee's family members. We also provide systematic technical support for our subcontractors.
- - Summer Camp for Family Members
- - Technical Support Programs for Subcontractors